Printed Collars - Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles
by Stunt Puppy
If you have to wear a collar you better be sure that it's comfortable, soft and brings a smile to your face whenever you see it. Stunt Puppy collaborates with webbing graphic experts on this range of collars to colour you happy and make wearing a collar something to wag about.
This printed webbing is made from recycled plastic bottles which we think is pretty cool. It might only be a drop in the ocean so to speak but anything that helps take care of our fishy friends and only planet we have is good with us.
- Soft, hard wearing webbing and Limited Edition Prints
- Webbing made from recycled plastic bottles
- Dye sublimation process gives crisp, bright prints
- Best in class Duraflex Wienerlock buckles
- Separate metal rings for leash and tags to minimise jingling
- Variable position metal D ring or easy leashing
- Matching leash available on most patterns
- Stunt Puppy makes a point that no collar is intended for tie-out*.
- Made at the Stunt Puppy workshop in Minneapolis, USA
The regular collar adjusts from 35cm - 53cm and is made from 25mm wide webbing.
The small collar adjusts from 30cm - 41cm and is made from 20mm wide webbing.
If you have a smaller dog, a petite pooch or demi-d-fa, contact us about a smaller version of these collars and we will see what can be done.
- If you're a comfort seeking dog who likes to play the crowd
- If you like to do your bit for the whales and the fishes
Or for extra large breeds with necks of more than 53cm check out our Big Kahuna prints
And for something really special check out www.stuntpuppy.com to see the incredible selection of off the rack, custom ID and one of a kind collars available for the workshop. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to arrange one of these for you.
*Important Information On All Collars and Leashes in the Stunt Puppy Range
The team at Stunt Puppy are keen to point out that leashes and collars are not intended for tie out. As a safety measure their buckles are designed to break when twisted and under extreme stress - such as a dog being being strangled or hung from a collar as may happen when tied out - to avoid risks of strangulation, throat and nerve damage.
About The D-fa Dogs and Stunt Puppy Partnership
What started with the purchase of an old bar tacking machine by a man who loved his Golden Retriever, Stunt Puppy quickly became one of our favourite Dog brands. So similar in beliefs to D-fa and so chock-full of excellent people we have joined D-fa Dogs with Stunt Puppy to create one single brand. So, you'll see more of our original gear now sporting the Stunt Puppy name and have access to as much of the Stunt Puppy range as we can get back home to New Zealand.
View the full monty of Stunt Puppy at their USA site and check out the warranty policy here.