Arma-Doggo - All Purpose - Red
The Arma-Doggo (little armored D-fa) incorporates a durable outer Cordura® shell, Schoeller Dynatec for its magical reflective qualities and a fleece inner layer for warmth. It’s the most hard-wearing and super-reflective D-fa-design yet and is great for dogs that need durability, visibility and insulation all in one.
Schoeller Dynatec fabric in the front and side panels of the jacket improve visibility and durability for protection from the elements. The Dynatec appears black during daylight conditions, but illuminates to bright silver when lit at night for safer night manoeuvres.
This is a great choice for dogs exercising in dark, cool or wet conditions who are tough on gear and need something a little tougher and more reflective.
- Schoeller Dynatec front and side panels give superior reflectivity
- Kevlar-like look, durable with high abrasion resistance
- Hard-wearing Cordura® nylon outer top and belly panels
- Internal polyester fleece layer for insulation
- Cut-away shoulder panels do not restrict movement of the forelegs
- Easy on-off locking buckles; no velcro, sleeves, zippers or d-fa-difficult fastenings
- Zero FAF (fur-adherence-factor) on outer surface, moderate FAF on inner fleece.
Also available in Bright Orange and Khaki Green
Please click on the sizing chart image on this page to size yourself up for an Arma-Doggo.
If you've measured, compared and are still unsure then please contact us and we'll do our best to help.
A Note On The Fit
- Exercising, working or playing in cool or wet and low light conditions
- In tougher environments e.g. bush
- If you’re a bit hard on gear
Outer: Cordura® and Schoeller Dynatec
Inner: Polyester fleece
Fastenings: Duraflex Rock Lockster Buckles
Care: Like your dog, the Arma-Doggo loves fresh air so hang it (the jacket, not your dog) outside to freshen up. Machine wash in gentle detergent and don't use fabric softener. Restore water-resistance with treatment such as Nikwax from your outdoor store.