LumberPup Hipster CollarsCOLL-LPUP-BRAINERD-REG
by Stunt Puppy
We like the hipster style of these collars and nod to our beloved tartans and swannies from our friends at Stunt Puppy. We think these will have you fitting right in at the local craft brewery or boutique coffee roastery. They do just as well around your neck as you wait patiently on the back of the ute for a pie to come your way.
- Constructed from soft-touch, durable webbing and best in class Duraflex Wienerlock buckles
- Regular size adjusts from 35 to 50cm (14" to 21"), made from 25mm (1") wide webbing
- Small size adjusts from 30 to 40cm length, made from 20mm (½ inch) width webbing
- Separate metal rings for leash and tags to minimise jingling
- Variable position metal D ring for easy leashing
- Our friends at Stunt Puppy make a point that no collar is intended for tie-out*.
- As your summer Swanny
- To your local craft brewery
- To traverse the fine line between working dog and style hound
Regular size adjusts from 35 to 50cm (14" to 21") made from 25mm webbing.
Small size adjust from 30 - 40cm (12 - 16") made from 20mm webbing.
*Important Information On All Collars and Leashes in the Stunt Puppy Range
The team at Stunt Puppy are keen to point out that their leashes and collars are not intended for tie out. As a safety measure their buckles are designed to break when twisted and under extreme stress - such as a dog being being strangled or hung from a collar as may happen when tied out - to avoid risks of strangulation, throat and nerve damage.
About Stunt Puppy
What started with the purchase of an old bar tacking machine by a man who loved his Golden Retriever, Stunt Puppy has become one of our favourite Dog brands. So similar in beliefs to D-fa that you'd think we were litter-mates, Stunt Puppy makes collars and leashes Fit for Dog. Based in Minneapolis, run by Ken and Marcie and all USA made there's a lot to love about Stunt Puppy and their gear.
View the full monty of Stunt Puppy at their USA site and check out their warranty policy here.